- What does NESSCO stand for?
- What does NESSCO do?
- Where does NESSCO work?
- How can my organization partner with NESSCO?
- We provide a service or product that can support your work. Are there any opportunities for us to join hands?
- Can you provide funding for my project/idea?
- How can I apply to work at NESSCO?
- How can I volunteer for NESSCO?
- Does NESSCO offer internship opportunities?
- How can I arrange for a NESSCO representative to speak about an event that we are hosting?
Neo Educational Skill Sports and Cultural Organization.
We help rural youth and women grow stronger in the pursuit of jobs and better living and in turn improve their quality of living. NESSCO creates an environment of social responsibility in collective mode by conducting sports and cultural events and become the platform for helping those who want to and those that need the help.
NESSCO will work across the rural areas of 2 Telugu speaking states to begin with and eventually move to all areas where we have Telugu speaking populace in pockets across the nation.
Working with Us
We would love to hear from you on how together we can solve India's most important problem of youth and women welfare. To partner with us, just click here.
Please click here to know more on our Contact Us page for details
We would be glad to hear more about your project and idea and see its impact and alignment to the NESSCO goals and take it forward. Please click here to know more
Please click here to know more on our Opportunities page for details
Please Click here to know more on our Menotr page for details
Great opportunities exist for Internships with us and are posted periodically. Please click here to know more on our Opportunities page for details. If you have a specific interest and do not see a relevant internship posted on our website, please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org